Monday, January 4, 2010

........................and Ironman Canada training begins!!!!!

Farewell Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes. So long Oreo truffles. Nice knowin' ya Rotel and every other cream-cheese type dip I could get my hands on during Christmas.............it's been a fun ride. Although you will be missed tremendously, I must refrain from you (at least on weekdays)for the next several months.





It's you or the MS Heat tri suit.........and although, I'll admit, you're much tastier, I need to still be able to fit my bootie on the saddle when Ironman Canada rolls around. I hope you do understand. You see, it's not you, it's me. I don't know too many registered dietitians who compete in Ironmans weighing in at 500 pounds. I'm not saying it would ever come to this, but you aren't doing me any favors.

Our relationship would never work out. A dietitian who lives on junk food? Let's be realistic here. What kind of role model would I be? Love stinks. BUT, it will all be ok in the end. Because, we can meet up on weekends and chat...........and buddy, when Ironman Canada post-race rolls around, give me a call. I will be waiting..............you can count on it :)

Until then, bring on the oatmeal, greek yogurt,and fresh fruit; tuna and baked chips; grilled fish, veggies, and brown rice. Ok, chocolate milk, you make the cut.........only Low-fat though ;)

Let the training begin................................

No comments:

Post a Comment