Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us...................

Yesterday was our anniversary.......3 years has gone by SO fast to me!!! Time flies when you're havin' fun, right? :) I'm so thankful to be married to Matt. He is more than I could have ever asked for, and for those of you that know my whole story, it didn't take long to find that out ;) I am, and will always be, convinced that he was sent from God especially for me :) Just for fun, I am attaching our last 3 years together!

Our first Anniversary---(in New Orleans at GW Fins--the place we ate the night he proposed!)


Our 2nd Anniversary------Mint Restaurant (right after its grand opening last year)


Matt and I, with full bellies----- at Shapley's last night for our 3rd anniversary



We didn't get to leave town because our anniversary fell in the middle of the week, but we did have a very nice dinner last night at Shapleys. This is our favorite restaurant in Jackson, and the reason I found a love for steak. I was always a chicken over steak person; that is, until I tasted a steak from Shapley's ;) Mmmmm.......makes me want another one right now ;) We always leave there waddlin' out ;)

It has been a rather hectic few days since I last blogged; Sadie became more sick, to the point of doing nothing but sleeping. We were so worried about her that we decided to go ahead and take her in to let the vet take a look. They really frightened me Tuesday, to the point of tears when I left there. They told me that they needed to act very aggressively with her; she is so little, and had become very dehyrated from the vomiting/diarrhea. They still have her today, but after 3 bags of IV fluids with glucose, she "has some pep in her step", they told me ;)
I am so relieved; We didn't have a clue it would cost this much, but we are thankful that she will be coming home with us tonight!!!!!

As far as the Blackberry incident, it looks like it might survive the washing----fingers still crossed. I covered it in a dish of uncooked rice, to draw out the moisture. Last night was the first night I tried to turn the phone on; It's still a little damp, but hopefully it will be back to working shape tomorrow ;)

I am going to attempt some heavy Christmas shopping over the next few nights------hope I can get it all done soon and make it out of the shopping centers alive !!!!! Christmas shopping and me don't get along ;)

Training is pretty non-exsistent this week, and I am taking full advantage of it ;) Yesterday, I went for a light run for the first time and a light swim. Might try the bike trainer out tonight............or maybe not ;) The only problem with not training for the next two weeks is that I have to remember to not eat like I am still training.................aka--the way I have eaten every day since Memphis Marathon ;)

NO TRAINING + CHRISTMAS GOODIE INDULGENCES = BADNESS;)

Looking forward to the Christmas special at Pinelake this weekend!!!! Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment