Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!

It's hard turning 25 ;) heehee ;D Seriously, though, although I'm not getting any younger, I do feel like I am learning more about myself and strengthening my values and goals in life every year that passes.

Matt took me to Walker's for dinner on my birthday-December 22nd. It was awesome!!! We got the portabella fries for an appetizer, I got redfish topped with crabmeat for dinner, some awesome wine, and we split a brownie/ice cream dessert ;) Yummy!!!!!!




Stuffing our faces at Walker's :)



I am getting a little baby-itch stronger than ever lately, but we are trying to hold off until we get a little credit card debt paid off and I can think about not returning to work. Things we are planning for the future include: A LARGER VEHICLE ;) Seriously, we realized on the trip during Christmas that my little Altima won't suffice with two 90 pounds dogs, presents, and the two of us, much less 2-3 children in the future!!!!! So, in the next year or so, that is on the agenda of to-do's...............along with another pretty large to-do............finding out where we will settle down with this new family we plan on starting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment