Friday, October 2, 2009

If we could all just live by these verses............

I posted a couple verses from Matthew 22:36-40 under our blog title today. These are a few of Matt's favorite verses and they really do give you the key to living a Godly life. If we could all just live by these verses alone, the world would be a better place. I ran alone on Thursday morning around the reservoir. Matt and I both agree that there is something about running in the cool weather, when it is still dark and most of the world is still asleep. It is so peaceful when you can hear your feet hitting the pavement, seeing your breath in the air from the coldness of the morning. I listened to a mix of Jeremy Camp while I was running and it was my time with God. I seem to think most clearly when running. My mind wanders from nothing to anything on my runs alone. I stopped and took a picture of the sunrise because it was so beautiful that morning.



I went to Meridian, my old home, for work this week. I ran into a lot of good friends there on my visit. Matt and I are going to have to make a decision by next year on where we will continue our future. We are still undecided but are hoping that God will let us know somehow where we should start a new family together. That run helped me to realize not to worry about little things. God has a plan for us all and He knows our future----there is no sense in worrying---there is a peace in knowing that it is all in His hands.

On another note, Matt has finished his very stressful month. Today is a big day for him---he has to give a presentation and he is very uneasy in front of large crowds. I know he will end up doing great, but I know he is super-stressed and ready for this day to be over ;) I have a little surprise for him tonight :)......to be continued!

P.S. We are OFFICIALLY Ironman Canada 2010 trainees as of January 1st, 2010 :) Yay!!!! We got signed up last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment